Community Courtesy Corner
Fence Stain Reminder
- For those homeowners wanting to re-stain their fence, the original design guidelines include an error where the specific type of stain is listed.
- The correct stain to use is "Ready Seal Pecan"
- Red and Black are prohibited colors.
- Must be Hardwood
Unsightly Items/Vehicles Reminders
- "...trailers, graders, trucks other than pickups, boats, tractors, campers, wagons, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and garden and lawn maintenance equipment must be kept at all times except when in actual use, in enclosed structures or screened from view..."
- "Parking of commercial vehicles or equipment, recreational vehicles, boats and other watercraft, trailers, stored vehicles or inoperable vehicles in places other than (a) in enclosed garages; and (b) behind a fence so as not to be visible from any other portion of the property is prohibited.
- Motorized Vehicles on Trails and other Common Area
- The trails should be used for walking, jogging, skating, biking among other activities.
- Motorized vehicles (such as motorcycles, golf carts, electric or powered scooters, ATVs, etc.) are expressly prohibited from use on the trail system.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times and animal waste must be properly cleaned up and disposed of.
- Golf carts and/or ATVs are permitted on public roads provided they are street legal and the operator has a valid driver's license. Vehicle are not permitted on community common area green spaces, trails, parks, etc. unless operated by an association board member or staff member approved driver.
- The Wildridge trail system includes all sidewalks, pathways, mulch trails, low water crossing bridges, and decomposed granite trails.
- The community pool will be closed on Saturday, October 5th.
- Pool Hours are 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- If you have not already turned in a signed Amenity Agreement your pool access keycard will not work.
- Please ensure that you, your children and/or guests have reviewed the community pool rules prior to jumping in. Community Pool rules can be found on page 85 of the Community Manual.
Community Watercraft Reservations
- Watercraft Reservations will close sometime in November (date not confirmed yet)
- Check availability and make your reservations in advance online at https://www.mywildridge.com/boat-reservations/ or stop by the office in person.
- Once your reservation is approved, you'll need to email Torey Schmorr at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a day and time to pick up a boat access key.
- If you have not already filled out and signed an Amenity Usage Agreement and a Watercraft Policy & Waiver, you will need to do so before you will be able to utilize a boat(s).
- Please note, the association does not have direct oversight of Lake Lewisville, and all participants enter the lake at their own risk.
- Boat reservations can be made for either the A.M. time slot (8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.), the P.M. time slot (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) All users must return equipment within 24 hours of the end of their time slot.
General Reminders & Announcements
- Your Lifestyle Director, Torey Schmorr will be available on-site Wednesday- Sunday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- This is a community-wide friendly reminder that your Q2 Assessments are due on Tuesday, October 1. If you have already paid your Q2 Assessments, please disregard this message. We want to make the process of paying your assessments as easy as possible. Therefore we have multiple payment methods for you to use such as direct debit, electronic checks, and credit card payments. To learn more about the payment options available to you, click here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact a member of our team.